How to measure your ring size at home:
- Choose the finger you would like to wear your ring on.
- Wrap a thin strap of paper around your finger like a ring.
- Mark where the paper overlaps.
- Measure the length (in mm) with a ruler.
- Use size guide below to determine your ring size
- 49mm = size 5, 52mm = size 6, 55mm= size 7, 57mm = size 8, 59mm = size 9, 62mm = size 10
SIZE 5 / UK J 1/2 / EU 49
SIZE 6 / UK L 1/2 / EU 52
SIZE 7 / UK N 1/2 / EU 54
SIZE 8 / UK P 1/2 / EU 57
SIZE 9 / UK R 1/2
SIZE 10 / UK T 1/2 / EU 62